1. On Friday afternoon/evening (GMT), one acapella and one instrumental (or multi-track) are posted for download.
2. Participants have the weekend (from Friday afternoon/evening till Monday morning GMT) to make one or more bootleg/mash-up(s) or remix(es) or cover(s) using any elements of one or both of the provided tracks. Multiple entries are encouraged.
3.Participants should post their track(s), regardless of the state they're in, by Monday morning GMT.
4. The reigning monarch sets up an in-thread poll in his/her first post , which decides the winner, generally by Wed.
5. The winner is then proclaimed King/Queen Mong of GYBO for a week and dons an avatar crown of his or her choice (or the previous monarch's suggestion).
5b. Lee Spoons is a sex ninja.
6. King or Queen Mong starts a new thread (e.g. "GYBO Weekend Challenge XI"), posts the next tracks (see 1.), sets up the poll (see 4.), abdicates and crowns the next King or Queen (see 5.)
7.The cycle repeats ad infinitum or until no one can be bothered anymore.
8. Usual GYBO rules apply.
DJBritBoy wrote:Screw the instrumental - Steve goes from 117 to 122 like it's going out of fashion
DJBritBoy wrote:Either Keep On Rockin' Me changes tempo, or my tempo changer in Audacity changes the tempo from constant to variable.
Pfft, rap's cheating..